Saturday 12 February 2011

Kit's Saturday Open Studios

My Saturday Open Studios are continuing this week.

Apologies to those who came last week, I was caught up in the "Spirit of Bridport" launch at the Bridport Arts Centre (which went very well). You can find out more about the Spirit of Bridport in my previous post, and at the website www.spiritofbridport.org

The other important issue I'm concerned about is the upcoming auction of the iconic Cafe Royal in Bridport. You can read join the Facebook group, and read more about it at the Real West Dorset blog.


On a lighter note(?) is the imminent release of the new album by local girl PJ Harvey. I was fortunate to see her play live at Eype Church - where she recorded the album - in December, and you can catch a number of interviews with her, include NME, 6 Music, Radio 4 and the Culture Show. You can also listen to her entire album online, here.

For see more of my art visit my website, or visit Bridport.org to see what else is going on art-wise in Bridport.

No comments: