Wednesday 4 August 2010

Bridport Vintage Fair, St Michael's Trading Estate (The next fair is on August 29th 2010)

My appologies for not having blogged for a while, I've been so busy, though I've been meaning to post the pictures I put up from the recent Vintage Market on the St Michael's Trading Estate, Bridport.

As you probably know, there's an amazing Vintge Market that takes place on the last Sunday of the month, and the next one is on during the Bridport Open Studios weekend, on Sunday 29th August.

I went to the one in June and it was really buzzing, so I ended up staying there all day, enjoying the sunshine and taking photos.



Meanwhile the new brochures for the Bridport Open Studios 2010 (28-30 August) event have now been printed, and will be picked up by artists later this week. I'm still busy organising lots of PR and Advertising across the West Country. Our first piece is a double-page spread in this month's Dorset Magazine. Check it out!

No comments: